Thursday 6 February 2014

ma goodies




A couple of days ago i found a lovely parcel from h&m on my bed! i do love coming home to a delivery!
I bought this oversized shirt/dress from H&M i absolutely love it!
Super comfortable! i'm a big big lover for big, baggy clothes! they are my absolute favourite kind! nothing worse than feeling clingy and uncomfortable, tight clothes is a nono!
Aswell as the shirt, i bought an eleven pack of rings in silver, with a frosted/glitter surface.
 i've wanted some for a while now but i'm constantly on the look out for better bargains and this most defintly is, there only £3.99! how could i possibly say no to that. And as i'm obsessed with online discount codes i found a code which took £5 off.
for £22 for both and delivery i'd say that was pretty damn good!

The other day i went into Primark to buy a few bits and bobs and when i went to pay this bag caught my eye over the counter.. a my little pony bag! re-living my childhood at it's best! aswell as a lover for unicorns and anything sparkly and glitterly! and at only £3! thankyou Primark that bag has made my week!

Hope you guys liked my new treats!

2 comments: