Monday 24 February 2014

bargain love-R



The last couple of weeks i've gone a little crazy for shopping bargains, (thats always how i can justify paying for my gems) hehe.

I'm not one for normally visiting Bank, but i went the other week with my friend as she was picking up an item she ordered and i saw this huge basket full of bags for sale and my My holographic clutch was on top of the pile, it was fate, for sure! It was orignally £20.00 and i got it for £5.00!!!! i couldn't be happier with my little treasure!


Kaftan from H&M - £5.99
i absolutely love this sheer number, Although it doesn't really have a purpose to anything.. but it just looks amazing on!
it has high slits on both sides, it's great to wear on a night out and when it's the summer time it'll be out both day and night, just to cover up a little so i'm not showing off to much flesh.
 i'm super excited to see what other clothes of mine i can put it with.


Textured skort from Topshop (i got this pair in store, reason why there isnt a link. But i found a pair in a similar shape here
They were originally £40.00 and in the sale they went to £15.00 and by using my student card i got it for £12.00

Bargains are the best kind!


4 comments:

  1. The hair - I'm in love. Check you out with all these bloody bargains! I totally agree - bargains make shopping guilt that little bit better. Particularly in love with that kaftan xx
    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Chloe!:) haha it does, and i wonder why i'm so poor all the time.. Kind of forget that it all adds up in the end haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly bought this kaftan in H&M in London over the weekend! :)
    We're definitely gonna end up with so many similar things in our wardrobes hahaha!
    Love ya <3 xx

    ReplyDelete