Tuesday 10 June 2014

new things

Was treated to a belated birthday dinner/cocktails from my sis and had to wear my newest purchases!

I've been meaning to buy a pair of black skinny jeans for a while but i could never find any that were comfortable.. i always struggle to find a decent pair. They're always too big or too small.
i had a little stroll into h&m at the weekend and saw that these were in the sale for £4 and were orginally £6.99 i think!.. either way was still a barg! and they fit like a dream!

i also bought these black cleated sole ankle boots last week from PublicDesire. They have so many lovely shoes, especially for the summer! i wish i could have them all and they're all at amazing prices too.. and the delievery is super quick! I absolutely luuuurve my new buy! and they are super comfy which never happens with me and boots.









2 comments:

  1. such a wicked look! and great deal on the jeans, cannot never have enough black jeans.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! Especially your shoes. X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete