Sunday 8 June 2014

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer


I've been wanting a product similar to the Limecrime, Velvetines for a while.. as recently just finishing uni and not having a job for the time being, it wasnt in my price range.
I then heard that MUA products has something very similar caled Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer and it's so cheap being £3.00 each i couldn't say no to buying a few to try out!
so i bought two colours to try.. Kooky and Reckless
as being a fan for dark lipsticks, they are the two deepest shades they have in their range.

Firstly when testing them out at the store (superdrug) i noticed when putting a little on my hand it wouldnt rub off atall, good sign!

When applying the applicators to my lips it seems that you only have to use a little, as it spreads really well! it also dried pretty much instant to a matte clean finish, it was peeerfect! the only times it started to come off was when eating, but i don't mind that. 

you definitly get your moneys worth!
I'd suggest this product if you're looking for a reasonable price, it does the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment